Advertising & Marketing
NORTH MASON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
2016 MARKETING MENU
GRAND OPENINGS & RIBBON CUTTINGS
New business? New building? How about celebrating your new business, new offices or remodeling with a complimentary grand opening or ribbon cutting event? We will get the word out, take and submit photographs to the local newspapers and bring the celebratory ribbon and the giant scissors!
Monthly Membership Luncheon in Belfair (fourth Wednesday of month) – $140
Quarterly Membership Luncheon in Union – $125
Includes: Speak for five minutes, display table & lunch; placement of your brochures, etc., at each place setting; attendance: 40-60+
Neighborhood Network Luncheon Workshops (quarterly) – $75
Includes: Speak for five minutes and display table
Lunch on your own
Annual Installation Gala & Auction
Alderbrook Resort; February 11, 2017
- Platinum SPONSOR (exclusive) – $2,500
Includes: Speak for five minutes, logo featured prominently on all marketing
materials, gala invitation program and slideshow; EIGHT tickets to event
- Gold SPONSOR (includes four tickets to event) – $1,000
Includes: Logo featured on all marketing materials, gala invitation, program
- Silver SPONSOR (includes two tickets to event) – $500
Includes: Logo featured with other silver sponsors in marketing materials,
program and slideshow
- Supporter Level SPONSOR – $250
Includes: Name in program and slideshow
HOST “BUSINESS AFTER HOURS” EVENT (second Thursday of month)
Host an evening reception (including beer/wine/hors d'oeuvres) for members and their guests.
There is no charge to host this event, host supplies all beverages and food
Attendance usually 35-45
IN THE LOOP big screen ad in Belfair Licensing – Make a local splash!
We serve more than 30,000 people every year in Belfair Licensing.
$150 for three months or $500 for the year; ad design included
Visitor Guide and Membership Directory (2017 Guide available Feb. 11, 2017) – Ads start at $295
Our popular guide is a must for those who want to reach visitors and those new to the area. 5,000 print.
Ad sales begin in August.
SHOP LOCAL PROGRAM
About 100 of our members participate in our Shop Local Program, which Runs September to September – $50
This card-based program helps encourage local citizens to shop local FIRST! Shoppers enter to win a $100
gift certificate to spend back in the participating businesses (drawing held at monthly
luncheon). Shop Local Businesses are eligible to win a media package, drawing also held
at monthly luncheon. Program includes advertising in Mason Co. Life fall through holiday season.
ATTEND – BUDGET NOW FOR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP LUNCHEONS (fourth Wednesday of month)
$20 per meal for members who pay in advance
$25 for members who do not make a reservation
$25 for non-members
HAVE A QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT? At the end of our luncheon every month, we save time for 30-second announcements on topic of your choice. $5 per announcement raises money for our Scholarship Fund (pay in advance or on-site)
ATTEND – “BUILD YOUR BUSINESS” BREAKFASTS (first Wednesday of month)
Free program; $5 donation for scholarship fund appreciated; breakfast on your own
CHAIRMAN AND PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE MEMBERSHIPS
These categories have been created to enable members to support the Chamber’s activities at the highest financial level. Annually, Chairman’s Circle members invest $1,000 and President’s Circle members $500, in addition to annual membership dues.
Chairman’s Circle ($1,000)
- Chairman’s Circle logos are prominently featured on the Chamber website home page.
- Recognition at Installation Gala, including display of logo on invitations, program and slideshow, and two complimentary tickets to the dinner.
- Logos are featured in our Chamber Guide & Membership Directory, weekly “NEWS You Can Use” e-mail blast and monthly Constant Contact “Make a Note of it” newsletter, monthly luncheon meeting agenda and also on the permanent signature block of the President & CEO.
- Annual Chairman/President’s Circle Reception hosted by the Trustees.
- Logos featured “IN THE LOOP” advertising on the big screen in Belfair Licensing and Visitor Information Center.
President’s Circle ($500)
- Company names are featured in our Chamber Guide & Membership Directory, on our Chamber website, weekly email “News You Can Use” e-mail blast monthly Constant Contact “Make a Note of It” newsletter and monthly luncheon meeting agenda.
- Recognition at Installation Gala, including display of logo on invitations, program and slideshow.
- Company names are featured on email communications from the Chamber President & CEO as part of the permanent signature.
- Annual Chairman/President’s Circle Reception is hosted by the Trustees.
- Company names featured “IN THE LOOP” advertising in Belfair Licensing
*Please note: the main difference between these two categories: Chairman’s Circle full color logos are featured along with a banner ad on website home page and other marketing materials. President’s Circle business names are featured. Also, Chairman’s Circle members receive two tickets to annual gala.
PARTICIPATE – Serve on one of our committees:
- Government Affairs
- Ambassadors/Professional Development
- Shop Local/Beautification
- Visit Union
Please contact Stephanie Rowland, President & CEO
North Mason Chamber of Commerce
30 NE Romance Hill Road, Suite 103
Belfair, WA 98528
360-275-4267 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you at our next event!