The North Mason Chamber of Commerce encourages and promotes business, tourism, social, educational and environmental interests and activities of the North Mason community. Any firm, organization, agency, representative, corporation, partnership or individual having an interest in supporting the North Mason Chamber of Commerce is eligible for membership upon payment of dues.
We are strengthened by your involvement and a shared commitment to the region's economic vitality and quality of life for employees and their families.
2016 North Mason Chamber Membership* Dues:
- $ 75 Friends of the Chamber – for those not affiliated with a business or organization (students, retirees, citizens)
- $ 105 Non-Profit/Government Municipality
- $ 190 Business with 1 – 5 employees or equivalent in part time employees
- $ 330 Business with 6 -10 employees or equivalent in part time employees
- $ 395 Business with 11 – 20 employees or equivalent in part time employees
- $ 495 Business with 20+ employees or equivalent in part time employees
* One vote per member
For more information, contact Stephanie Rowland at 360.275-4267 firstname.lastname@example.org
For your convenience, please download and print the 2016 New Member Application.
Fill out your application on-line by clicking here.